We have missed you and look forward to welcoming you back!
TrépanierBaer is thrilled to announce that it will be re-opening on Thursday, June 4 with Artless, an exhibition of new works by Mike Bayne. Stay tuned for more details.Our hours of operation through the summer will be Thursdays from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., and Friday and Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., and by appointment anytime. The gallery will be closed as usual on Sundays and Mondays.
To ensure your well-being and the well-being of our artists and staff, the gallery will operate under our (Plan B) COVID-19 protocols:
- Please ensure that you are feeling well before visiting the gallery.
- Please enter through the front door off 10th Avenue S.W. and exit through the rear doors adjacent to the building lobby.
- Please respect proper physical distancing protocols. Signage will be in place.
- A maximum of fifteen people at a time will be admitted to the gallery.
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be provided, however we suggest that you wear your own mask.
- High traffic areas will be attended to multiple times throughout the day. These include but are not limited to: door handles, elevator buttons, light switches, toilet handles, handrails, touch screen surfaces and keypads.
Throughout the crisis, our building operator Riverpark Properties has maintained and continues to maintain all Alberta Health Service’s COVID-19 protocols.
Day porter services have been increased to ensure cleanliness is maintained throughout the workday.
Within the building, hand sanitizer stations will continue to be available in high traffic areas such as the main lobby and washrooms. Riverpark Properties is also taking additional measures to install hands-free fixtures and dispensers where possible. Signage reminding everyone of proper hand washing protocols is posted, and compliance is highly encouraged.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Fried Tail On White Shrimp Dinner, 2020
Oil on board / 5″ x 5″