New COVID-19 Restrictions for Alberta
Yesterday the Government of Alberta declared a state of public health emergency throughout the province. New restrictions will be effective Friday, November 27, 2020. The new and enhanced restrictions apply to all areas now under the Enhanced Status as designated by the Government of Alberta.
In accordance with the new measures, TrépanierBaer is pleased to announce that it will remain open, as we have been, with a limited capacity restricted to 10 people at any given time, and by appointment. To ensure your well-being and that of our artists and staff, the gallery will operate under its (PLAN B) COVID-19 protocols:
- Please ensure you are feeling well before visiting the gallery.
- Mask must be worn throughout the course of your visit.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided; we ask that you sanitize your hands upon entering the gallery.
- Visits will be limited to 30 minutes.
- Physical distancing protocols are in place and will be monitored.
- Please enter through the front door off 10th Avenue SW and exit though the rear doors adjacent to the building lobby.
Throughout the crisis our building operator Riverpark Properties has maintained and continues to maintain all Alberta Health Services’ COVID-19 protocols. Day porter services have been increased to ensure cleanliness is maintained throughout the workday.
To book an appointment or to enquire about works contact us at 403-244-2066 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Untitled (Inspiration for Clerestory), 2018
96” x 120” – approx.